Monday 18 June 2012

04/21/2030 12:25 PM: Work (Mobile)


What’s with this blog? I always seem to forget about it for some reason
Ah... iFY Technologies has been live for 5 years now. I now am living in Edmonton, Alberta and own a factory in Northern Saskatchewan that is developing my new phone. I have made the worlds best Real Life Simulator. My Sub-Company, Kopa is run by none other than Brandon Clarke my best friend and business partner forever. Kopa is a cellular company owned by iFY Technologies which was originally known as Bell Mobility. which carries the MyTouch Genesis (My first Invention!).
I have finally made it! I have been dreaming about it since i was 10 and now I'm 32 and have my whole life ahead of me!

Thank You Everyone who Believed in me form the beginning!

This Blog is now Closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment